Professional Leadership and Team Players
When you work with The Marketing Beacon, you immediately receive the marketing expertise and knowledge we have gained from real-world business experience. In our careers, we have been involved with nearly every aspect of the marketing function from strategy development and research to execution, measurement and management. Leadership positions have been held in manufacturing, technology, consulting and services businesses in global, Fortune corporations to small, privately owned companies. From this, we understand how to successfully apply marketing strategies and tactics designed for business growth.
The passion we bring to our marketing approach is such that we consider ourselves a part of your team. That’s how we see it and how we do it. As a result, you can expect a laser precision focus on the marketing work we perform and manage for you.
Content Development and Creative Expertise
We understand how to formulate message points that effectively connect your business with key markets. Regardless of the marketing initiative, content-rich messaging is strategically developed to resonate well with existing and potential customers.
Our creative team is highly-skilled and knowledgeable about HOW and WHY certain graphic directions are taken and elements used to support a client’s project needs. Experience and training in Commercial Design, Fine Arts and Marketing are leveraged to give you expert services in Design, Illustration, Art Direction and Creativity.
The prevailing goal is to balance creativity and purpose-rich messaging that functionally delivers the right marketing solution for your business.
- Anderson University – Management
- Appalachian State University – Commercial Design; Marketing Management
- Bob Jones University – Fine Arts
- Clemson University – Management & Marketing; Graphic Communications
- University of South Carolina – Mass Communications/PR
- Wofford College – English
- Creating Raving Fans – Ken Blanchard seminar series
- Managing Management Time – William Oncken seminar series
- Strategy to Win – Shipley & Associates sales training series
- Marketing Management – Skillsoft training series
- Elements of Marketing Strategy – Skillsoft training series
- Financial Analysis for Successful Marketing – Skillsoft training series
- "Peak performance requires the right marketing fuel" - Sales & Marketing Management magazine
- "Seek third party help to implement strategy" – Marketing News magazine
- "Making your trade show count in a tight economy" – Marketing News magazine
- Guest Marketing Columnist – Greenville News
- Guest Marketing Columnist – upstateBizSC.com
- Guest Marketing Columnist - Upstate Business Journal
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about your marketing challenges to determine how our team of marketing experts can best serve your business. Contact us to schedule an introductory meeting.